HEVC, AVC, and MPEG multiplexer and splitter
Optimize your file based workflow with this easy to use dedicated multiplexing and splitting application. The new drarate_control_paperg and drop and batch control dialog facilitates the unattended multiplexing of a large number of jobs. Expert-Mux is a software tool that can multiplex one or two HEVC (H.265), AVC (H.264), or MPEG streams with one or four MPEG, AC3, DTS, or AAC compressed audio streams or 8 PCM uncompressed audio streams into a Transport or Program stream. The tool can also split Transport, MXF or Program streams into their elementary components.
Expert-Mux includes a rich set of user parameters that optimize multiplexing overhead to create the highest quality compressed video streams for use in broadcast, video on demand, or desktop systems.
Expert-Mux can automatically multiplex a large group of files via the Windows command line or via an easy to use Batch Control Dialog. Using the Windows command line, Expert-Mux is launched from a batch file and reads a parameter file that contains custom multiplex settings for each job. The batch mode provides a convenient way to work with other PixelTools products to encode video and audio clips and multiplex them with specific multiplexing parameters — automatically without operator intervention.
Check out this video to see how easy Expert-Mux is to use.
The new Batch Control Dialog can accept files via Drag and Drop, the file browser, or from a simple text file. Depressing the Run button causes all jobs in the batch window to be executed with any errors recorded in a log file.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP
- Operates on files greater than 4 GBytes when using the NTFS OS
Video (one or two channels)
- HEVC (H.265)
- AVC (H.264)
Audio (one to eight channels)
- MPG (Layers 1-3)
- AAC / HE-AAC / HE-AAC V2
- AC-3 / E-AC3
- DTS / DTS-HD / DTS-HD Master / DTS-HD Express
- 2-8 channel PCM
- Transport or Program Streams
- Up to 2 video streams and up to 8 audio streams per transport channel
- Bit-rates from 400bps to 500mbps
- Video delay 0 to 4,000 milliseconds (relative to system clock)
- Audio delay: 0 to 4,000 milliseconds (relative to system clock)
- User selectable video and audio PIDs
- User selectable Program Map Table (PMT) PID
- User selectable Program Clock Reference (PCR) PID
- Creation of video only or audio only transport streams
- Transport, Program, or MXF Streams
- AVC or MPEG elementary video
- MPEG, DTS, AC3, or PCM audio outputs
- Closed Captions: .SCC or .EDL files
- Browse or Drag and Drop file input selection
- Load, save, and run multiplexing jobs using the Graphical Batch Control Dialog
- Load and save reusable configuration parameter setting
- Batch mode operation with auto output name generation
- Log file and live statistics window that presents operational information, warnings, and errors
- On line help with detailed explanation of the multiplexing parameters
- Comprehensive User Manual
Let us know if we can help or request a free demo of our products. View our products features at a glance.
Thank you for your interest in PixelTools
and ExpertWorkshop SDK are trademarks of PixelTools Corporation.
All other brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respected holders.
©2015 PixelTools Corporation